Hello.
welcome to our blog :D



Thursday 18 November 2010

Assalamualaikum.

So last week, on 11th November 2010.. Me, nani and jibah went out to refresh our mind from the non-stop tests and assignments. Nani picked me around 12.30PM and we're off to fetch jibah. Nani didn't know where Kg.Mentiri is. So, i have to show her the way hahaha.. ;p
Then we had our lunch at Coffee zone in Kiulap. We chatted a lot while having our lunch.
Around 3.30, we stop by at The Mall Gadong, and watched 3D movie "Megamind" around 5.20PM. The movie was hilarious. I bought 4 gumballs that cost $1 each. I gave one each to nani n jibah. Even though it's hard to chew, i'm lovin' it. xD
We went home just after the movie finished.
I'm having so much fun time with them. Thanks Nan & Jibah. Unfortunately, Khal n Badz weren't able to go with us. Both of them were busy revising for their exam on 12th november. Sorry girls, lain kali lh tani sama2 jln2 lagi. Okay?

And last night, badz n i chat through msn. She told me funny story about herself. Hahahahaha. Can't stopp laughing, badz. Dpt ku imagine. And..Nan, where are you last night? I'm waiting for you to online. 18th nov chat smpai 3AM aa... haha. ;p

Just wanna share my multimedia's 2nd assignment. Kamu cari sendiri dmana aku dlm video atu. haha.. I'm not that satisfy with our work. Hmm~ well.. "enjoy watching it" -,-"



That's all for now. Bye girls~ Love you all.

Love, Leey ;)


10:11 am