Hello.
welcome to our blog :D



Happy Eid! :D
Friday 10 September 2010

Amazingly, Syawal has arrived! :D I wasn't prepared at all. As soon as I got the result (not from the anouncement btw).. I felt like.. CRYING. I don't know why.. But maybe the time frightens me. Time goes so fast... I cannot describe how I feel. Unfortunately, I didn't even listen to the 'Takbir' :( I bet it's touching

Nevertheless, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI to all muslims :D :D

To my girls; BADEL, LEE, KHAL & JIBS.. I am truly sorry for every wrong I did or said. I know I can be very exaggerating at times, especially to Lee.. But I just like to joke around and fact, trying to make myself.. Happy. I LOVE being with you girls. You people are like my sisters. :') enjoy your Raya and..
PS, I'm having an open house on the 12th, which is.. Sunday? Datang! Please! From 4 till late night tu :p
Nani. haha


2:47 am