Hello.
welcome to our blog :D



a little of Khal's thoughts.
Sunday 18 July 2010

Assalamualaikum all!

I wanna say write something for you girls :).

Personally, I, Khal, will always support you guys all.
Even though we are far away from each other yet our hearts will always be near..
For 18 years I've been living in this world, I am glad to have met you all.
Although, you guys are not my first best friends, I still feel happy and bless to be able to know you guys..
Thank you for all the memories that you guys have given to me. It has been a blissful time being with you guys. So I thank you for that!
In the past, there were times where we would argue with each other, but once we've made up, it just brings our friendship more closer..


Hahaha Sorry kamu ah, emotional sikit and cheesy apa yg ku post ani. ( all because of this stupid sad song I'm currently listening to ).
Hahaha!! This is just a message to you all mainly The 6 Evols as a thank you message for being my best friend and supporting me in everyway!!
* Sobs * Gah, I miss ya guys!!
Ok, again, sorry if it is too emotional.. eee... gali rasa ku.. hehe
but this really came out from my heart, mind and soul. * chewah, lagu TVXQ, XD *

Saranghae, Aishiteru, I love You. MY FRIENDS :)


PS: Sorry for not updating for so looooong. Been busy with school. I think I feel like an emo person now. All thanks to Badz XD. Oh! And ummm.. I made a new blog! Come visit anytime(check linkage). EVOLS link me ah. Jgn lupa tu, aku linked kamu sdh tu.HEHE

Khal.


1:24 am