Hello.
welcome to our blog :D



Passing by to say hi. :)
Monday 31 May 2010

The blog has been quiet somehow.. to me that is :)

HELLO! Nani is here.

I have t
wo good news about about me.. of course! :p Jangan jealous, haha.

One: I am confident enough that I'll be in year 2!

Two: I pass my driving test. As I said in my blog, I do think I did well. :p
-Many Thanks to May, Syam, My parents, Naz, Kaka and Lee :D

I want to say
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to RAMIZAH. Mana kau Lai?

I believe that books are interesting. :) I'm starting to enjoy the book I'm currently reading; 4th Of July. Well, even the 3 previous books/stories ARE also VERY interesting. Continuous :) you go, James Patterson!

This is the only way I fill in my time. I have no one to talk to sometimes, so I better come up with something more. We go out soon again, yes? :D


8:39 pm